Thursday, 17 December 2015

Creative Package: Sew Much To Do, Printable, Quickpage and Template

I had made this layout for my monthly book to remind me how much I would just love to lock myself up and play with the sewing machines. I have collected some antique patterns, my collection is not large at all, rather smallish really. But just thinking of the possibilities one single pattern holds.... 
 I am making this layout available as a printable, as a QP and as a template. 
The elements will be available as part of my portion of the PS January Blogtrain which has a craft motto. So come back when I have them up for downlaod to snag these if you like. For starters here is the Creative Package consisting of Printable, Template and Quickpage.


1 comment:

Paddy Wolf said...

wishing i had some sewing skills, but i don't. machines scare me, i always fear of sewing through my fingers :) but your cards are so chic and gorgeous i just had to snatch a copy! thanks a bunch, i feel a layout coming...